Ucar Car Hire at Bergerac Airport
Ucar Rent A Car has been a market leader for nearly 30 years in the car rental industry and is dedicated to making the car rental experience hassle free and simple so customers can get on and enjoy their trip.
There focus is on providing a great value service throughout there many locations worldwide.
If you do decide to hire a car at Bergerac Airport it is always useful to remember the following basic safety advice.
- Be sure to know your route and feel free to ask the agent at the National rental desk for any specific directions you may require as they will be more than happy to help.
- Before setting off remember to familiarise yourself with the vehicle's safety equipment such as hazard lights, headlights and adjust all mirrors and seats accordingly and always fasten your seat belts when travelling.
- Do not leave any valuables on display when leaving the car and place any items you plan to leave in the car in the glove or luggage compartments.
- France has strict drink driving laws, blood alcohol levels are stricter than in the UK (0.5 mg/ml rather than 0.8). In any case, our advice is if you're driving, don't drink.
- Seat belts front and rear are obligatory everywhere.
- Speed radar traps are frequent. In France, anyone caught travelling at more than 25km/h above the speed limit can have their licence confiscated on the spot. Speeding and other traffic offences are subject to on the spot fines.
- Be aware that urban speed limits begin at the town or city sign (not always where the first 50km/h sign is situated), usually denoted by a white name panel with a red border, and the limit ends where the name panel has a diagonal black bar through it.
- Children under 10 years of age are not allowed in the front. In the rear they must use a proper restraint system appropriate to their weight, which means a child seat if they weigh between 9 and 15 kg. Over this weight they can use seat belts with a booster cushion.
Bergerac Airport Ucar Car Hire
Ucar Car Hire
Dordogne, Route d'Agen
Telephone: +33 5 53 61 08 16
Opening hours: Monday - Sunday 09.00 to 21.00