Bergerac Airport Location Map
Driving Directions to Bergerac Airport
The Bergerac-Roumanière Airport is located just off the N21 national road and approximately 3 miles from the town centre of Bergerac.Driving time is approximately 10 minutes to the city centre. Heading out from Bergerac town the airport will be on the left.
- If you are coming from Bordeaux towards Bergerac airport then take the D936 road to the D936E road. When you reach the N21 turn right where Bergerac airport will be on your left.
- From Marmande, take the D936E towards Libourne/Bordeaux; at the first roundabout, take a right. From Agen, take the N21 towards Villeneuve-sur-Lot/Bergerac, then the D936E towards Libourne/Bordeaux.
- To Bordeaux from Bergerac airport take the N-21and on approaching the roundabout take the second exit onto the D-936E-1 for 4.5 km. At the next roundabout take the third exit D-396 for 84 km. As you enter Bordeaux city, follow signs for the city centre.
- To Limoges from Bergerac airport take the N-21 for 50 km. Turn right onto the N-2089 (called Cours Saint-Georges) for 3 km. At the next roundabout take the third exit onto the N-221. At the roundabout take the first exit onto the N-21 for 93 km. As you enter the city of Limoges, follow signs for the city centre.
- To Toulouse from Bergerac airport take the N-21 for 80 km. At the roundabout take the second exit D-302 for 5 km. As you reach Agen, turn left onto the N-113 (called Avenue Georges Delpech) for 2 km.
- At the roundabout take the second exit onto the N-21 Avenue Andre Tissidre. Continue onto the N-21 for 1.5 km, take the D-17 and then follow the N-21. Again, at the roundabout take the second exit onto the D-931.
- At the next roundabout take the third exit onto the A-62/E-72 motorway for 105 km. Follow signs to Blagnac, Montpellier, Toulouse-Centre and this will get you onto the A-624/E-9. Follow the A-624/E-9 for 2 km, then take exit 30 following signs for Amidonniers (Les), Toulouse-Centre. Follow signs for the city centre as you enter the city of Toulouse.
To see the surrounding countryside, hiring a car is advisable as public transport can be limited.