Marseille Airport Maps
Driving Directions from Marseille Airport into the City Centre
The city centre of Marseille is about 27km from the airport with a driving time of around 25 minutes. Following are driving directions on how to get there:
- When you leave the airport turn right at the D20 and after about 1.9km take the ramp on to the D9 motorway.
- After about 2km take the exit toward Martigues/Les Pennes-Mirabeau/Aix-en-Provence/Marseille/N113/Fos and drive for about 0.8km until you keep left at the fork to head towards the A7.
- Carry on and follow signs for Martigues Jonquières/Marseille/Aix-en-Province/Fos/A7 and merge onto A7
- After about 18km take the exit towards Saint-Charles
- After 0.2km turn left at Avenue du Général Leclerc
- After 75m take slight right at Place des Marseillaises
- Then turn left to stay on Place des Marseillaises
- Place des Marseillaises turns right and becomes Boulevard d'Athènes
- After about 0.2km Continue on Boulevard Dugommier
- After another 0.2km Continue on Boulevard Giuseppe Garibaldi
- Then Make a U-turn at Rue de l'Académie
- Finally turn right at D908/La Canebière into Marseille city centre